8.10.2011

Over & Over Again


Over & Over Again by AyanaSaimo




Over & Over Again


You are over analyzing
You try to compromise all the spaces between the lines
Oh between the lines
Over and over again

You often get frustrated
You get so irritated at the emptiness in your life
Oh within your mind
Over and over again

Oh baby you don't have to worry
All things are just the way they should be
Call out my name and I'll be there for you
Just for you baby
This place was made for us only
When you get lost look and you'll find me
All that I have I'll give you willingly
Oh you will see

Some things don't go as you planned it
They don't go how you want it
You just gotta let go, let it be
Oh then you'll see
Over and over again

Sometimes you think that you got it
You think so hard upon it
That you're clearly too blind to see
Oh what's right from wrong
Over and over again

Oh baby you don't have to worry
All things are just the way they should be
Call out my name and I'll be there for you
Just for you baby
This place was made for us only
When you get lost look and you'll find me
All that I have I'll give you willingly
Oh you will see

1 comment:

  1. 歌詞アップありがとうございま~す!

    ReplyDelete