7.26.2011

Show Me Now


I've had requests to post my lyrics for the songs on my music page.
I'll begin posting them here on my blog.

Thank you so much once again,
for taking the time to listen to my songs.
It really means the world to me.
♪ ♫ ♩ ♥ ♩ ♫ ♪

-Christine


Show Me Now (Japanese) by AyanaSaimo



Show Me Now

Yoru no madono garasu ni utsuru kanashigena kaono jibun ga iru
(At night, I see my own sad face reflecting on the window glass)
Sugu sobaniwa anataga irunoni doushite konnani munashikunaruno
(You're here right beside me, but why do I feel so down)

Anatano hitomi no sono mukouni naniga mieteiruno
(What is it that you're seeing behind those eyes)
Kataku tozashita anatano kokoro hiraku hi wa kuruno
(Will there every be a day that you'll open up your tightly guarded heart)

You gotta show me now
Aino katachi
(The form of love)
Tsunaida te ga hodokenaiyouni
(So that we won't let go of each other's hands)
You gotta tell me now
Sunao ni natte
(Just be true)
Kokoro no koe kikasete
(Let me hear the voice of your heart)

Nanimokamo chigau futaridakedo kasanaru tokowo mitsukedasouyo
(We're too different in so many ways, but lets find ways that we can connect)
Isogashii hibi okizarini shinaide kokoroga kawaku korehodo I love you
(You're busy, but please don't desert me, my heart dries up because I love you)

Wakariaenai tsutaerarenai todokanai omoi ga
(Can't understand, can't communicate, my thoughts aren't reaching you)
Sono mama zutto kogoete shimau hikari wo motome
(Shivering in the cold for so long, longing for light)

So won't you hold me close
Dakishimete
(Hold me)
Its ok, its alright
Arino mama de
(Just as you are)
Oh won't you take my hand
Itsumade mo
(Always)
Hanasanaide kono te wo
(Please don't let go of my hand)

Sweet Memories
Anatato egakitaiyo
(I want to create with you)
Dakara yappari zutto shinjite itai
(That's why in the end, I'll always believe in you)
Yowasa wo kowete yasashisa de tsutsumi
(Conquering weakness, I'll surround you with sincerety)
Ashitani kakeyou
(Let's believe in our tomorrow)
Just open up your heart

You gotta show me now
Aino katachi
(The form of love)
Tsunaida te ga hodokenaiyouni
(So that we won't let go of each other's hands)
You gotta tell me now
Sunao ni natte
(Just be true)
Kokoro no koe kikasete
(Let me hear the voice of your heart)

So won't you hold me close
Dakishimete
(Hold me)
Its ok, its alright
Arino mama de
(Just as you are)
Oh won't you take my hand
Itsumade mo
(Always)
Hanasanaide kono ai wo
(Please don't let go of this love)

5 comments:

  1. Christineさんの声は心に響いて、とっても安らぎますね~ホッ!とします。以前‘HawaiianExpress’でハワイの情報を、わかりやすく、いっしょうけんめい説明している姿に、とても感動したことを覚えてます。ちゃんと伝わってましたよ~。おかげで、ハワイが大好きになりました(^_^)。感謝してます。応援してますので、頑張って下さいね!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show Me Now良い曲ですね。いつも、クリスさんの曲聞いて癒されています。
    僕も、リクエストして良いですか?Sail Awayの歌詞が知りたいです!:)♪

    ReplyDelete
  3. リクエストは、、アップテンポのOver & Over Againですね~

    ReplyDelete
  4. たれおっさん:Hello☆!! Hawaiian Expressを見てくれていたんですね〜(*^-^*)とても嬉しいです(感謝)!!あれから8年。。まだハワイにいた頃でしたので、思うととても懐かしい気持ちになります。下手な日本語ですみませんでした〜笑!;)Thank you so much!! 

    Makotoさん:ありがとうございます〜o(´▽`*)/♪Sail Awayですね〜!

    りょうまさん:OK☆d(´∀`o)~Over&Overもアップします♬!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My God... Christine this song touch my heart... and the lyrics... i think i say this ever, but it's because i have no words, not because i want to be anoying or something... *sighs* i want to say something intelligent... *sighs*... but i can only sigh right now xD.... thank you for good music, and shine my ears =3

    ReplyDelete