4.30.2010

a new life, a new me

So I've finally settled down a bit...

I am currently living in LA!!!

I'm studying more about music/music business. Yes, taking it seriously now. I mean.. I've always been serious about music, but the more I got involved with the industry, the more I realized how much I really don't know. It's never too late to learn! :)

Photobucket

It's so sunny here.. reminds me of my home, Hawaii. <3 I was driving down Hollywood.. with the windows down. Perfect day.. beautiful sunshine.. cool breeze. Selena's "I Could Fall In Love" was playing on the radio (one of my favorites).. and it just fit perfectly with the scenery... <3.. mmmm.. the magic of music.




When I get the chance, I'll post up some photos I've taken recently of this city!
Until then, take care~!!


luvluv,
Christine

7 comments:

  1. ご幸運をお祈りします。^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. こんにちは〜
    いまロスなんですね〜
    勉強には早い遅いはないですよね!
    がんばりましょう〜
    でも無理しないでくださいね!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kuris, has been so long...
    I'm glad to hear those news, I'm sure that if that's what you want, you will be good at it ♥
    そのLAの写真たのしみにしています。
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy ur way!

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kuris,

    How are you?
    Now I am just wanna say "Hang tough in your new field".

    Although I have been read your blog since you posted in myspace, I seldom to comment so far.

    But I am always caring about you because our birthday is the same except the birth year.ww

    Eventually you settled down in LA,didn't you?
    It is soooooo nice. I like LA as well as Hawaii.

    My diner will be opened in Honlulu in the near future. We(friend from LA and local friend and me) are organising everything now. If you go back Honolulu someday, please be remember to come over! After it opened, I will notice you about the detail.

    Well, please take good care of yourself and enjoy your LA life.

    Mahalo!!
    Yuichi

    ReplyDelete
  6. こんばんは~、お元気ですか?

    日本では、集中ゲリラ豪雨と猛暑があり大変ですが、
    LAではどうですか~?

    夏バテしないようにしてくださいね~

    ReplyDelete
  7. こんばんは~
    日本はだいぶ涼しくなりましたが、LAはどうですか~?
    音楽の勉強順調だといいな!

    ReplyDelete