1.29.2010

2010!

I apologize for not having the chance to update for a while..

But first of all...

Happy New Year☆!!! 新年あけましておめでとうございます☆!!!

It's already 2010... I thought there'd be flying cars by now. But then again, who needs em.. if we have airplanes? But seriously, time flies.

I found a lovely New Year's quote:
"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." -Edith Lovejoy Pierce

My goals for this year: Live in Music, Sleep in Music, and Dream in Music.

May this year be fantastic for all of you! :)

lovelove,
Christine

Some recent photos: (Tokyo/Nara with family)















3 comments:

  1. WOW! u took always so beautiful Pix i love them ^___^! and happy new year for u and ur family too *0*!btw, my dear Christine..u and ur sisters r sooo beautiful!

    take are ^o^

    oh and i like this too: "My goals for this year: Live in Music, Sleep in Music, and Dream in Music." :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Kuris
    {sleep in Music} This is good word.

    And your pic is every time gooood sense.
    Mt.Fuji is so beautiful.
    I can see it every day.

    I hope your wish comes true. Just have confidence in yourself.
    今年も頑張って下さいね!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photo's colours ♥
    I hope your dreams can come true this year, I'll keep send you love from here this year too...
    Do your best! :D

    ReplyDelete